How To Replace a Fluorescent Tube with an LED Batten?
- Switch all power off at the mains.
- Remove the fluorescent tube from the body of the fitting by rotating the tube and prizing the pins out at either end.
- Unscrew the base of the fluorescent fitting from the ceiling.
- Disconnect the wiring from the mains to the fitting. Once this has been completed you will be able to remove the fitting completely and put to one side.
- Now the old fluorescent light has been removed you can now fix the LED Batten into place.
- Firstly mark out where the batten is going to be fixed and drill holes at either end where the fixings are going to be placed.
- Once the fixings are into position simply wire the batten to the mains using a junction box and clip the base of the batten to the fixings so the batten is mounted flush to the ceiling.